• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooty

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Sooty September 2001 - 12th August 2009

I really can't believe I'm posting here again so soon after losing Tinkerbell :(

Sooty, we saw you in the petshop running round the run with your brothers and sisters and decided you were the one for us :D

You never had a hutch being freerange in the conservatory and the garden too. We tried bonding you with Simba but you hated him on sight, you were much happier to just have the cats as your friends :D

Your black coat was brown speckled as you loved the sun soooo much! Eating and lazing around were the things you liked best in life!

Yesterday evening you seemed a bit quiet, but had eaten your food from the daytime.

This morning I went to feed you and you were gone :( So sudden, such a shock.

Go and find Simba and Tinkerbell, Sooty, I'm sure you will all be friends at Rainbow Bridge, running and playing together.

Sleep tight my baby girl, we will all miss you so much.

Oh no!, I am so very sorry, binky free Sooty, have fun at the bridge sweetheart xx

I too am saying OH NO!
How sad......Binky free little sooty, yet another bridge bunny angel x

nooooooo, not sooty:cry: i'm so sorry kate, :cry: beautiful beautiful sooty. i'm so glad i had the honour of meeting her. wendy xxx

Oh Kate no :cry: I'm so very sorry :cry::cry: You gave her such a wonderful life, sending you a massive hug - you know where I am if you need me xxx

Binky free sweet girl xxx

Back