• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun for Maple

loobers25

Warren Veteran
I thought I would just see out of interest if anyone would be interested in fostering Maple. She’s an elder bum now and has never really been happy or settled since she lost Dennis. I would really love to see her with an elder bun too if anyone would know of anyone super savvy. Would just like to see my Maple back to her happy self. Obviously financially we would pay for anything and everything but I would like constant updates. It’s a really hard decision to make and want my Syrupy to be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I would just see out of interest if anyone would be interested in fostering Maple. She’s an elder bum now and has never really been happy or settled since she lost Dennis. I would really love to see her with an elder bun too if anyone would know of anyone super savvy. Would just like to see my Maple back to her happy self. Obviously financially we would pay for anything and everything but I would like constant updates. It’s a really hard decision to make and want my Syrupy to be happy

Oh bless you :( how old is she now?

She is 8 now x

She could hang here but would have to bond with Apricot and Willoughby and live outside, which I feel like wouldn't be her jam [emoji38] it's a nice set up tho! But I get the feeling maple is an indoor bun can't imagine her using the tunnels [emoji38] I hope you find somewhere suitable for her, she deserves it :)

What you doing with Bodmin? x

She could hang here but would have to bond with Apricot and Willoughby and live outside, which I feel like wouldn't be her jam [emoji38] it's a nice set up tho! But I get the feeling maple is an indoor bun can't imagine her using the tunnels [emoji38] I hope you find somewhere suitable for her, she deserves it :)

What you doing with Bodmin? x

Bodmin seems happy go lucky but hasn’t lost anyone like she has. No maple wouldn’t do well outside I feel either, she’s used to really quiet and familiar comings and going’s. It’s so hard to see her unhappy so I thought I’d keep my eyes peeled for her. Sometimes I feel selfish because I love her I don’t want her going but It would have to be someone from the forum for my peace of mind

Bodmin seems happy go lucky but hasn’t lost anyone like she has. No maple wouldn’t do well outside I feel either, she’s used to really quiet and familiar comings and going’s. It’s so hard to see her unhappy so I thought I’d keep my eyes peeled for her. Sometimes I feel selfish because I love her I don’t want her going but It would have to be someone from the forum for my peace of mind

Yea I totally get that, I was thinking about rehoming Apricot for a minute there, was so hard to see her like that, and I kept thinking what was the right thing for her but also us, I mean having 4 buns and a baby isn't like super easy, but in the end I just couldn't do it. It was mainly the bond she had with Evelyn that I couldn't think about rehoming her tbh! Willoughby is so lovely though, I really hope they bond! Coz otherwise Idk what I'll do, I'm already super attached to him, he's just such a sweetheart, he's not going anywhere [emoji7] buns are so tough with the whole bonding thing! They need a friend but also wanna kill every other bun [emoji38]

I hope Maple gets a nice offer [emoji7]

Bless you for putting Maple first :love: I think it’s a really good idea :love: having rehomed Fern I love that she is so happy again now, it really helps, and hearing about Maple would be really nice :love:

Totally understand and we'd have her in a heartbeat: Lopsy's the soppiest little not-really-a-rabbit we've ever seen, such a bonding walkover, and also an 8yo lop. But they're outside and I agree with Graciee, tubes are a thing that can take time to get used to!

The best of luck :thumb: if you need any transport help I am probably available :)

Is there no hope for Maple and Bodmin to bond?

I'd try and sneak her in here with my two but Rodney can be so bullish during bonding and beyond I don't think it would be fair on her and possibly Blossom too if he got more snippy.

Plus he struggles to keep up with all the grooming one girl requires bless him [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Back