• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos of my bridge bunnies below text

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
I have very few digital photos of my bridge bunnies, yet here are a few of my bridge bunnies.

Amigo and Bonita-two brothers. Amigo came here six days before his brother. When the third brother went to another home, we got Bonita so he would never be lonely.
They lived longer than any other bunnies. Amigo went to the bridge a year after Bonita, he was with me over 14 years. When they were younger I would mix them up. Amigo ate twice as much, yet remained thin.
They had the same coloring as Cookie.

Dash and Evan-my megacolon brothers. Himilayan colored dwarfs. They were my smallest bunnies. Evan was about 0.7kg and Dash was only slightly heavier. They went to the bridge way too soon.

Buddy-my best birthday gift ever

Himmie-a himilayan dwarf doe. The dark fur grows on colder areas of the body.

Fancy, later renamed Beenie, a male

Teenie Weenie. The 'other woman'. She was my spouse's bunny and got spoiled.

Dusty. She was another bunny my spouse liked to spoil.

I tried to add BlackVelvet, our first mini rex, yet file would not load.
d111dd3dd18ce8160c0322e4ddaa9632.jpg
2afdef9862b197a7f2939b07172b259d.jpg
e5e488d3a7997a8ddb108b34516dba6a.jpg
4c1c860ef8124dc16c9af35f00a80d9c.jpg
e9df848f43d2de96941e3acec81af6b7.jpg
1a821f9e05856284de8b55df36892c4a.jpg
d154d63604ab92ca862dca6bf6dc6666.jpg

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Black Velvet
She was unsold at a pet store that was in the same mall where my spouse worked. He visited her on his lunch time for a few weeks. The owner already discounted her and was going to put her in an auction if she did not sell soon. My spouse could not let that happen, so he said he would take her when his shift ended that night. He was half way home when he realized they gave him the wrong bunny, so he went back and got Black Velvet. She was only $6.99, yet to us she was priceless.
cb5f39cd3b05ef72b8f9710fe01867d7.jpg

Digger.
I went to the pet supply store to buy supplies. This store has a section operated by the SPCA that has animals up for adoption. They never had bunnies, so I did not enter that room. As I went to the register to pay for my purchases, I heard a noise and turned around. A butterscotch dutch bunny was in a cage with a sign that says he was found outside and was available for adoption. I adopted him and after a few days I named him Digger.
27110f37f4015c2b727a95fe42ec0c36.jpg

Last edited:
Such lovely memories :love:

Black Velvet was stunning :love:

I knew you would be drawn to her. She would beg for food and would get it from me and my spouse. She gained weight and did not want to exercise, so I had to encourage her to run around when I got home from work. Spouse was given am feeding and I did pm so Black Velvet could not fool us into giving her second breakfasts and dinners.
It was so relaxing to hold and pet her.:love:

Back