• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some-One Has Turbo-Charged The Boblets!!-Piccies Added (No Video!!)

Jane dammit! Show us a video of the binkying boblets!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSE xx

I dont have a Video-Cam just some thingy on my digital camera that takes a very short vid'. Trouble is I cant remember how to work it :? :oops: :roll:

So for now here's a pic of Nellie (belly on display :lol: ) and John-Boy after their busy morning!!

Picture946.jpg

And here's Little Bill, atop a box as usual

Picture947.jpg

Janex :D

OMG... look at how relaxed she is...

I use the mini-vid thing on my camera all the time :D Jane... read the manual! :lol:

Jane that has brightened my day:D thank you for sharing the Boblets video:wave: :wave: :wave: and I adore the piccys of them all pooped out:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you xxxx

Awwwwww they are adorable!!!! I love the one of John-boy spaced out lying on his back!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

JANE :wave: have you got a manual yet? if not pm the make and model and ill find you one x I wanna see the boblets!!!!! :D

Back