• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the surrey bunnies *warning-graphic pics*

OMG Cheryl, thank goodness yuo were able to help these bunnies, they are in a right state, well done you and I will send lots of vibes from here for their quick recovery.

I feel sick :shock:
How can someone let bunnis get like this :evil: :evil: :evil: that is absolutely disgusting and i hope whoever let them get like this bloomen suffers:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sending lots of possitive happy vibes for these poor wee babies :cry: xxx

Poor things :( Nobody would be allowed to keep dogs in such a state - why on earth is it OK to let rabbits suffer :cry: Certain national charities won't see a penny of my money :?

May she have the same death as Rasputin i think that this would be fitting for the pain and misery she has caused these furry children with no voice:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sadly the female bunny passed away at the vets today :cry: :cry: :cry:

The little boy has had his front teeth removed and been castrated so is on the mend.

Oh my, that is so awful! Seeing pics like that make me want to take in as many hurt and injured bunnies as I possibly can save!

well done everyone involved. including you Cheryl and Emma and everyone else.

how they can get into that state is beyond me.

can the RSPCA or something not prosecute her? on a similar case i was involved in thankfully hadnt got that severe yet but the RSPCA wouldnt help as they had food and water untill one actuallyt died due to the neglect

R.I.P little girl, atleast you are at peace with no more suffering. i am sorry that there experiance of what we call humans is so bad.

may they all continue to improve and get to see what humans really are and to experiance love and care

okies, i am usually a very strong person....and don't usually have a weak stomach but the pics of those poor buns have made me feel very sick!!

I am so sorry to hear about the girly bun. :cry: RIP.

Back