• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of the surrey bunnies *warning-graphic pics*

I'm just speechless. :shock:
That's just disgusting. I can't believe anyone can allow an animal to get into that state. Poor poor buns :cry:
Sending vibes for them all I hope they recover well with as little complications as possible. Poor loves. x x x x

What kind of person does this? The poor little buns, thank goodness you came along when you did to save them....fingers crossed for a good and speedy recovery by all of them.

oh my goodness!! I am so glad that these bunnies are now in safe hands and will be helped back to good health again. Well done for taking them on Cheryl. I do hope the last female recovers from her awful wounds :evil: :censored:

ah the poor little things. i hope that they all pull through to find lovely homes and enjoy the rest of their lives

:cry: How awful. Poor poor buns. Im glad they are in safe caring hands now. I won't comment on what i think of their previous owners as i would be banned! :censored:

I'm so glad they've found you, sending then lots of get well vibes.

It really upsets me how many evil people there are in the world :cry:

:censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: What an evil woman to have allowed her animals to get into such a state. These pics are some of the worst I've seen of neglect. I really hope they all recover.

I have been following this story on the rat forum and have to say a huge well done to everyone involved. It is such a shame that more could not have been removed, but some is better than none. Is there any chance this person will give up anymore of the animals ? I have to wonder though that even if she did surrender them all would she not just go and replace them ?

Not surprised at the RSPCA's lack of response though - they are nowhere near as altruistic as their public image suggests. Surely though if they went and inspected this person's facilities they would take action. A court ban may be the only way of stopping someone from keeping animals.

:censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: What an evil woman to have allowed her animals to get into such a state. These pics are some of the worst I've seen of neglect. I really hope they all recover.

I have been following this story on the rat forum and have to say a huge well done to everyone involved. It is such a shame that more could not have been removed, but some is better than none. Is there any chance this person will give up anymore of the animals ? I have to wonder though that even if she did surrender them all would she not just go and replace them ?

Not surprised at the RSPCA's lack of response though - they are nowhere near as altruistic as their public image suggests. Surely though if they went and inspected this person's facilities they would take action. A court ban may be the only way of stopping someone from keeping animals.

Emma said the RSPCA have been on a number of occasions and done nothing, most likely because the woman wont let them in the gate. They obviously cant be bothered to get a warrant to get in there :cry:

The little nethie boy is booked in to have his front teeth removed and be castrated in the morning. The other poorly girl will be staying at the vets for the day while I am at work, my vet will check her teeth and check her over. I can feel lots of lumps in her tummy but its hard to tell if they are uterine lumps or food in the gut because she has not yet poo'd. She seems to be protesting more with the syringe feeding so she looks like she is getting a bit more energy. She is currently munching on some spring greens (all beit slowely :roll: ) and had some dandelions this afternoon. If I am honest the fact that she is so weak does concern me, it means there is most likely other problems going on.

Poor rabbits:cry: This is so shocking that anyone can leave any animal in such a state:evil: So glad you have them and i hope they get better soon xxxx

I am stunned.....completely, totally, utterly stunned. I was absolutely horrified by these pics, and reduced to tears by the time I got to the last ones. What suffering these poor, beautiful buns must have endured, and how much pain they must have suffered.:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Thank goodness they have you now, and will be treated to try and overcome all of their ills, and hopefully find loving new lives ahead of them.

I really, REALLY hate people sometimes.:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

HUGE huggles and nose rubs to the poorly bunnies, and sending all of the very strongest vibes I can muster. XXXXX

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I just can't think of what to say except I'm utterly, utterly shocked and appalled.

Well done you though for taking them in and making them well again. Good luck.

AMETHYST

It is absolutely unbelievable that the owner thought and felt these rabbits were healthy and looked after properly. Thank goodness you managed to get them out of that hell hole and I hope they go on to have a much healthier and happier future

Back