• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some-Bun Has Arrived!!!!!

LonBun said:
He has his uncles looks! Will he be as Barmy? :wink:

Adam

He has already started!! He is whacking his toy Bunny over the head with a cardboard tube.... :shock: :roll: :lol:

I think he has the 'Lopsley Looney Gene'..... :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
LonBun said:
He has his uncles looks! Will he be as Barmy? :wink:

Adam

He has already started!! He is whacking his toy Bunny over the head with a cardboard tube.... :shock: :roll: :lol:

I think he has the 'Lopsley Looney Gene'..... :lol:

Janex
Awwww Bless :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's absolutely gorgeous! :love: :love: :love:

I hope he is just a naughty as LL used to be - I like hearing stories about naughty bunnies! :lol: :lol:

:lol: at him with his cardboard tube! :thumb: :thumb: :rabbit2:

Wow he is beeeeautiful, walking example of the eyes being the windows to the soul - look at his eyes they're mesmerising! Is he really related to Lord Lops? He's deffo got a bit of his lovely looking genes about him :)

lucyj said:
Wow he is beeeeautiful, walking example of the eyes being the windows to the soul - look at his eyes they're mesmerising! Is he really related to Lord Lops? He's deffo got a bit of his lovely looking genes about him :)

His Mummy is Lord Lopsley's Sister :D

Janex

Awww Janne, he's just a beautiful site, and I really hope he is as adventurous and funny as his Uncle! :) will keep you on your toes, but at least then you will have great stories to share:)!

Back