• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So when does the glut of unwanted bunnies arrive?

I avoid pet shops which sell animals and buy supplies from elsewhere. The bunny you buy from a pet shop may have a good home but the parents you have left behind in some breeding establishment and the impulse brought pets may be living a life of hell.

The bunny you buy from a pet shop may have a good home but the parents you have left behind in some breeding establishment and the impulse brought pets may be living a life of hell.
Exactly. If people really believe every rabbit deserves a good home then they need to think further than just the cute bunny in front of them.:(

The rescue I foster for, Fairly Beloved, have a stand in P@H in Bishopbriggs this afternoon. They have a good relationship with the store, not sure many stores would welcome a rescueon Easter Sunday!

I think the worst part of bunnies being sold in pet shops is the irresponsible breeding. It's bunny mills and backyard breeders fault that rabbits have so many health problems, especially dental problems :(

Back