• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So much bad news today

Sorry to hear such bad news. I think one ray of sunshine is that at least these bunnies are getting a great amount of love and care from you, even though they have difficult health problems to overcome, or in some cases, may never overcome. Your doing a brilliant job providing a loving environment for them, whatever their circumstances. I have seen your website and really admire what you do for these poor bunnies.

Agree with this and all the things everyone else has said, bless you and the bunnies xxxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear the news. Its wonderful of you to take in so many needy bunnies and give them a life beyond their dreams. Vibes for the bunnies and you.

Thank you everyone :oops: I didn't start this thread so that people would think we do something special. I posted because I wanted everyone to know how special and brave all my bunnies are. Even though we have 28 bunnies here at the moment we love each and everyone as much as if it was our only bunny.:love::love:
We are so priviledged to get the chance to look after these special bunnies for how ever long or ,unfortunately, short their time is with us. None of them deserve to have the problems they have to deal with day in and day out and I just wanted to let people know how wonderful they are for coping with so much:D

im sorry for the bad news you had today, you are doing such a wonderful thing for them by loving them so much where others maybe couldnt

wishing you all the best and thinking of the buns xxxxxx

Im so sorry that the news is not good, you are doing such a fantastic job though. Hugs and vibes coming your way ((())), xxx.

Sorry Liz, I feel really guilty now :(

I don't know why you feel guilty, you rescued the bunnies and looked after them until they found a new home :). Their problems couldn't have been prevented it is just one of those things. It's just such a shame that such lovely bunnies have to have so many problems but it's no-ones fault.

I don't know why you feel guilty, you rescued the bunnies and looked after them until they found a new home :). Their problems couldn't have been prevented it is just one of those things. It's just such a shame that such lovely bunnies have to have so many problems but it's no-ones fault.

I wish we knew more when they were with us, just goes to show how good your vet must be! I am genuinely so pleased they are with you as they will need a keen eye keeping on them with all those problems. You have a heart of gold :love:

Back