• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

so many single rabbits, feeling really guilty

Awww no worries, I knew it was a bit daft as you would of thought of it yourself anyway if it was possible. Blimey you have got your work cut out, JoJo sounds like a character:shock: :lol::lol:

Apparently she is part californian but they didn't tell me that until after we collected her, but at least she was the runt of the litter :roll::lol:

Sorry to jump in but am new to this site and struggling around. I have one bunny will he be lonely? I'd hate this to be the case but he's quite big and don't know if there is room in his hutch for anyone else. Sorry to hijack thread x

Sorry to jump in but am new to this site and struggling around. I have one bunny will he be lonely? I'd hate this to be the case but he's quite big and don't know if there is room in his hutch for anyone else. Sorry to hijack thread x

:wave: may the force be with you :lol: I think you would be wise to get him neutered and a female companion, why don't you take a pic of his hutch and him and then post it on Rabbit Chat, do your own thread, you'll get loads of advice and suggestions for your little fella that way. People may not see on here.

Back