• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So hard to accept my little baby’s gone...

Please don't feel guilty about the loss of your much loved Bibi, sometimes things happen over which we have no control. Rather, take comfort from the fact that you were able to display to him how much you cared and could be with him as he crossed to the bridge. I believe that would have meant a lot to him.:(

Thanks Lobo... i'll try. having read some of the other posts in this forum, i know others have not been lucky enough to share the last moments with their pet so i feel very thankful that i was able to.

So sorry for the loss of you baby. My thoughts are with you, that was a very tough decision to make it must have been heart breaking for you, but you did the right thing and acted quickly by taking him to the vet in the first place, take comfort that you did everything you possibly could

I am so sorry for your loss. I foster buns and last month had to have Harriet a lovely little lop eared put to sleep. It is heartbreaking whether they are yours or foster buns. I get sooo upset and like you I wonder how other people feel. I feel I shouldn't get so emotional but I can't help it I have always loved all animals and been this way. I know that I am a pain to some people when i get like this and i wish that I was different. But you did right for your little bun and he was loved and every tear you shed for him is because you loved him sooo much. Sleep tight little one.
Carol

So sorry for the loss of you baby. My thoughts are with you, that was a very tough decision to make it must have been heart breaking for you, but you did the right thing and acted quickly by taking him to the vet in the first place, take comfort that you did everything you possibly could

Thanks Bungle bunny, i actually spoke to the vet yesterday as she had kindly sent me a sympathy card. that was completely unexpected, very sweet of her. it helped to talk about it and try to understand more about what happened. i just cannot believe how unlucky Bibi was to have something so rare, which my vet has never seen in 25 years.

Back