• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy's inside *SORRY*

I had Poppy spayed at 4 years old and she is a sneezy bun, as long as you have a good vet everything should be fine :)

what a lovely thread to read. I hope snowy enjoys her new home with lots of space. Also rabbits will learn to pee in the same place so your mum shouldn't worry about mess. I'm so happy I have a pen for mine.I also sit in the pen with them and let them grace around me.

jm and wendle - stars!

Amazing :thumb: The thing to do Pinkybun, is pay it forward. Jaysmonkey and Wendle did something amazing for you and Snowy out of their own free will. Next time someone needs help, give a bit of your time (it's not always about money) and support. xx

JM and Wendle, I want to hug you! What an amazing thing to do for PinkBun.
It just shows the world isnt all bad.

Picture me standing up and applauding you both.

Thank you all. I can't get over how amazing Jm and wendle are, you're all amazing for supporting me too!
Snowy will be ecstatic!! Thank you so much xxx

JM and Wendle, I want to hug you! What an amazing thing to do for PinkBun.
It just shows the world isnt all bad.

Picture me standing up and applauding you both.

:thumb::love::love::love::love:me too - how wonderfully kind...not just the offer of advice, but the action taken to help when they dont perhaps have much options.:p:love:

I dont think Pinkbun should sell her hutch though....for if she managed to get a outdoor mesh run and attach to the hutch...it'll be a wonderful option for Snowy to use in the summer - for her to spend some time outdoors in the sunshine and have the breeze ruffle her fur....I think she'd still love to be outside and smell the outdoor smells and run on the grass etc. Just a thought for further down the line;)

(also had a giggle at the spelling "Pinkbum" hee heee:love:)

Amazing :thumb: The thing to do Pinkybun, is pay it forward. Jaysmonkey and Wendle did something amazing for you and Snowy out of their own free will. Next time someone needs help, give a bit of your time (it's not always about money) and support. xx

This is right!

Lovely thread. Looking forward to pics!

I'm so excited, I don't know when it'll arrive, next week sometime I guess but still SO exciting :D
Pinkbum ey... Cheers;)

I'm betting Tuesday :p or Wednesday depending on snow! I ordered a hamster cage on Monday and it arrived at about 10am on Friday :D

Back