• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snow Day

Aww lovely pics! :love: We're expecting snow next week, good news for Jack dog who loves it but I'm worried about getting to work since don't drive!

Aww lovely pics! :love: We're expecting snow next week, good news for Jack dog who loves it but I'm worried about getting to work since don't drive!

I hope it doesn't disrupt you too much! I am lucky to work from home, and it only lasted a couple of days so it wasn't too bad. I'm in South Wales so getting snow is a real novelty - we had none last year!

Ahh!! Sonic used to LOVE the snow. I could never catch him to get him in, and when I opened his hutch on a night to feed him, he'd squeeze past and run round like mad :lol: We once got so much snow that he pretty much disappeared when he jumped off the patio... he was a little shocked at that haha

I hope it doesn't disrupt you too much! I am lucky to work from home, and it only lasted a couple of days so it wasn't too bad. I'm in South Wales so getting snow is a real novelty - we had none last year!

Thank you :) Yeah it is nice as a novelty, we used to get a lot near Leeds but not too much here near Hull.

Thank you :) Yeah it is nice as a novelty, we used to get a lot near Leeds but not too much here near Hull.

Back