• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge & Bella's hutch...

i would pick up a cardbord box for her next time at tesco or what ever supermarket you go to cut holes in it and she will love playing in and out of it plus its somewhere in case she does get startled

D&J have been outside near enough* all their life, and still get frightened by helecoptors, planes, motorbikes etc.

Jack x

D&J have been outside near enough* all their life, and still get frightened by helecoptors, planes, motorbikes etc.

Jack x

This is true, and they are prey animals, Diana, so are naturally frightened of open spaces, all they need is a little place they can shelter, a cardboard box would do fine :)

This is true, and they are prey animals, Diana, so are naturally frightened of open spaces, all they need is a little place they can shelter, a cardboard box would do fine :)

Ye, I got a huge box, from my auntie who works at a shoe shop, so it was MASSIVE! I turned it upside down, and cut a few holes in it... They preferd it to their plyhouse.
Jack x

:wave: and their eyesight is limited (they see best at half light - dawn and dusk) and can really poop their pants at shapes they don't recognise. if you change your own shape enough, they won't know who you are from a distance. i came in the lounge holding a coffee table once, i've never seen Carlton move so fast! :oops: :lol:

Oh right okay. I always thought Bella could see far :oops:

I read on the internet Bella would be due her VHD injection 2 weeks after her Myxomatosis one, that would mean Bella's due her VHD one on Wednesday. Would the vets send out a reminder or not? If not, was the internet wrong??

Diana xx

they dont send reminders for their first ever injections to use its normally 6motns or year later they do when booster are due

yes vhd should be done 2 weeks after myxi vaccination

Oh right okay. I always thought Bella could see far :oops:

I read on the internet Bella would be due her VHD injection 2 weeks after her Myxomatosis one, that would mean Bella's due her VHD one on Wednesday. Would the vets send out a reminder or not? If not, was the internet wrong??

Diana xx

vhd can be given two weeks after myxi, don't feel like you have to get it done two weeks on the dot though. i think vets only send reminder after the 6 months or year is up, just incase we forget.

bunnies don't have as good eyesight as us hoomins! they also have a 10% blindspot right infront of their noses because of where their eyes are set, this is why buns might sometimes jump if you tap them on the nose or whatever and why they do that cute little sideways head turn!

vhd can be given two weeks after myxi, don't feel like you have to get it done two weeks on the dot though. i think vets only send reminder after the 6 months or year is up, just incase we forget.

bunnies don't have as good eyesight as us hoomins! they also have a 10% blindspot right infront of their noses because of where their eyes are set, this is why buns might sometimes jump if you tap them on the nose or whatever and why they do that cute little sideways head turn!

Oh right, should I still give them a ring to make sure? Mum said she would help pay for it :shock:

Bella tends to jump a little bit, I try to show her my hand then stroke her ;)

if you have the money and your mum's helping you pay for it you might as well phone up make sure and book an appointment to have it done:)

Back