• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smudge & Bella's hutch...

if the hutch is empty,wat size is the cage shes in now?is your guinea in same cage or seperate?x

Yeah the hutch is empty, I put Bella in it when the weather is really nice :D The cage is about 2ft 6 by 1ft 5 in a half wide and 1ft 5 in a half tall. Smudge lives seperate :wave:

Yeah the hutch is empty, I put Bella in it when the weather is really nice :D The cage is about 2ft 6 by 1ft 5 in a half wide and 1ft 5 in a half tall. Smudge lives seperate :wave:

Wouldn't she be better in the hutch - it's bigger than the cage, does she spend all her time in the cage apart from the odd 10 minutes?

doesnt she have a run? or am i gettting confused with another thread?
no offence to u bella i know ur prob doing ur best but that cage sounds awfully small for her to be in all the time??:(

if the hutch is bigger id put her in that so she has more room surely..and the weathers picking up so it shouldnt be too cold? but yeah bella i really would try n sort a run hun that cage seems too small to be honest. she shouldnt be going in the hutch when the weathers nice she should really be coming out of it into the fresh air for exercise.

I know her cage is to small BUT Bella doesn't spend all her time in it, she comes out on the table every day for 1 hour then again at bed time.

Have got a run sorted out now.
Diana xx

I know her cage is to small BUT Bella doesn't spend all her time in it, she comes out on the table every day for 1 hour then again at bed time.

Have got a run sorted out now.
Diana xx

Sorry but that just isn't enough time, you really need to sort out some kind of run she can have. Ah sorry just read that you have a run sorted. thats great, when will you get it? You really will notice how much happier she is with some space

Last edited:
Sorry but that just isn't enough time, you really need to sort out some kind of run she can have. Ah sorry just read that you have a run sorted. thats great, when will you get it? You really will notice how much happier she is with some space

It's fine, don't worry :)

Will be getting it 12:00o'clock Saturday :)

Back