• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smoo's abscess has grown :(

10.45 am. But if she stays for the operation I think I'll be bringing her home about 5pm.

Are you using All Creatures? If so any if you are still there after 5 let me know and I'll see if Ian could run you back after he finishes work.. He doesn't get off until 5 though. Hope all goes well.

Are you using All Creatures? If so any if you are still there after 5 let me know and I'll see if Ian could run you back after he finishes work.. He doesn't get off until 5 though. Hope all goes well.

Thank you! I'll be there after five but it's a bit too much to ask, it's a forty minute drive to Yarmouth and then he'd have to come back again. I've bought them a new blanket so we should be okay on the bus. But thanks for the thought! :wave:

We've just got back. She's very sleepy and dosed up. I'll reply properly later as my sister has just phoned to see how Smoo is. :love:

Back