• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smile sweetie - you're home :-)

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
I was finally able to pick up this wee sweetheart today. We're going to have to have a re-think for a lot of the toys and hides, she's a big girl. :lol:

A wee smile when she came out the carrier

On my knee while daddy filled up the water bottle

In her cage

She really likes her wheel and has been "gie'n it laldy" on it since we arrived home.

Minnimallow very kindly collected this girl from me from someone who was selling her and her cage on facebook. The cage was rather small and she had no toys. :(

Hopefully she should enjoy life here with us though, we've not come up with a name yet. Stewart likes Ginger I want to call her Muffin McClay

Lovely to see her home at last :love: Your pictures are lovely and she looks very happy. So glad she's got the home she deserves now. She's a cracker isnt she ;)

Glad she got home :) she is literally a double of my female hamster Eva! For a minute I was going to check that you had not stolen her! Will try and post a picture to show you!

Back