• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

skittle, henry and angel

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
life is so cruel i cant believe you guys are no longer with me:cry: i just hope in your last moments you went quickly :cry: ive let you down so much by not being there for you, I pray every day that bramble, aero whisper and sweetie are being looked after and loved
angel you are now reunited with your mummy natalie please tell her im so sorry i couldnt protect you:cry:

binky free at the bridge guys, i miss you so much and i dont think i will ever get over losing you the way i did:cry::cry::cry:

2 weeks ago someone broke in to my garden and killed 3 of my bunnies:cry::cry::cry: at 1st we thought it was a fox but i received a sickening phonecall on friday confirming it was human that had done it:cry::cry::cry:

none of my rescue bunnies or hutches were touched it was my own pets that were targeted:cry::cry::cry: and 4 of my bunnies are missing.
the reason i havnt said anything is because ive found it really hard to deal with and the police have been no help at all

i miss my babies so much:cry: no body heard anything, myself and my neighbours all have dogs and not even the dogs barked:cry:
I wish their was more justice and i hope the people who did this get whats coming to them:cry::cry::cry:

Sleep tight little onesxxx.

I am so sorry Caroline, I cannot begin to imagine what you must be going through but if you need a rant or a chat please feel free to pm me:cry:
Take care
xxxx

:cry: That's a terrible thing to happen:(
Binky free Skittle, Henry & Angel - look after your two-foot, she needs you.

:cry: oh no, how awful.
what is wrong with some people. i hope they get what they deserve.
you must feel so devastated. :cry:
binky free at the bridge bunnies. xxx.

the police wont do anything because i have no proof:cry: and apparently animals are not seen as possesions,:shock: so technically they can only do something on breaking and entering.
we now padlock everything, and the phonecall i received on friday the people were adament they wanted rexes with their heads missing:cry::cry::cry:

we,ve leaflet dropped everywhere local and still the 4 who are missing no one knows anything:cry::cry::cry:

Dear God, what kind of a world do we live in :censored::censored: I hate this world :evil::evil:

Run free little ones, you will be forever safe at the Bridge, no-one can ever harm you and your mummy will be with you again one day :love::love:

Oh god Caroline that is horrendous - I'm gutted for you hun :cry::cry::cry: Your poor babies, I hope some day the :censored: that has done this will get their come uppence :evil::evil::evil:

Binky free little ones, praying for the safe return of your missing buns & a big hug for you xxxx

I am so so sorry to hear about this. It makes me feel sick to think that the human race can stoop to these levels. My thoughts are with you at this time and fingers crossed for the safe return of your other buns. Binky free little bunnies x

Would the RSPCA not take up the case ? They could then get The Police involved.
The incoming call you received may be logged with your phone service provider.

ETA When Morse was stolen from my back garden the Police (Met) treated it as theft :?

Last edited:
That is so terribly sad:cry:, I really hope that you get your other bunnies back safely...

What sort of sick :censored: does that??

Back