• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Single spayed female.4 yr old..PICS post13 and 31 YORKSHIRE

Ramona is absolutely beautiful. I love her look. She is totally disapproving so what's not to like.

More pictures please!

:lol: yes i thought she looked very dissaproving. pics dont quite show true colour which is beautiful will try get my oh to take some with his camera :)

How could such a cute cuddly bun have a tendency to bite :roll:

Don't believe it for one minute......

Oh wait...... Sorry Tracey :shock::shock::shock:
Whats happened to those 3 fingers!?!?! :shock:

Ramona :oops:
romana020.jpg

Did it hurt......:D:lol:

How could such a cute cuddly bun have a tendency to bite :roll:

Don't believe it for one minute......

Oh wait...... Sorry Tracey :shock::shock::shock:
Whats happened to those 3 fingers!?!?! :shock:

Ramona :oops:

Did it hurt......:D:lol:

:lol: :lol:
she hasnt bit me yet as i know she can so dont give chance. however i was out the other night and my oh did bunny feed time. erm i forgot to tell him about her and received a txt saying '' im not feeding your rabbits anymore '' :lol: ooops. however i do think its more of a hand in the hutch thing as today she was fine with me in the run and fine inside for pics taking and even came over for a fuss :love:

Who care's about biting - natural behavour - so that's fine by me.

We call rabbit bites 'rabbit rash' in this house.:D

Who care's about biting - natural behavour - so that's fine by me.

We call rabbit bites 'rabbit rash' in this house.:D

wish more people thought like you :) have one of my own that even lunges and bites my face if i forget and get too close to her. love her just as much as my others.

wish more people thought like you :) have one of my own that even lunges and bites my face if i forget and get too close to her. love her just as much as my others.

I have to say I am pretty lucky and most of ours don't bother biting me. I did get bitten in the face recently when one of our Frenchies didn't want a nose kiss. That hurt, but I love her just the same.

One lady who was fostering a dutchie once said when she brought him in for bonding " he experiences life through his mouth" which I loved and actually that's exactly what they are doing LOL.

I am going to have to have a serous think about this young lady as she is a stunner.

Wow, you are all so brave!! None of my buns bite - and I am pleased about that. I have been bitten in the past, many, many years ago and I still remember how much it hurt and the huge mark it left on my hand.

I was lucky when I volunteered at a rescue that even those that had a tendency to bite, didn't go for me. I told them I didn't eat meat and that it would be really good if they respected this and remembered that they didn't either!! It seemed to work:)

I would still love a biting bunny though - I know it's not their fault. I'm just very attached to my fingers - and that's the way I'd like to keep it:D

Aw wow... Wish I could have her and have a little trio in my house! However, due to an unexpected litter I shall be having my trio wish sooner than I thought! 6 buns in the house atm (4, 1 day old kits!) ... wish there was room for more :(

just a couple more pics im adding of her with her prezzies from secret santa :)

secretsantapics019.jpg

secretsantapics021.jpg

secretsantapics029.jpg

Last edited:
She is gorgeous! How bad is she with biting? My Beano used to be terrible for biting and lunging but I tried to work with her and it took her a while but she settled down. She is gorgeous and I hope she finds a good home with some one where she can settle down. I found it really rewarding when Beano let me stroke her without biting after encouraging her for ages and find the buns with attitude can be the most loving at times. Best wishes in finding her a home xxx

Shes gorgeous :love: Ive never seen such a stunning Dutch bunny :love: I hope she finds her forever home soon xx

She is gorgeous! How bad is she with biting? My Beano used to be terrible for biting and lunging but I tried to work with her and it took her a while but she settled down. She is gorgeous and I hope she finds a good home with some one where she can settle down. I found it really rewarding when Beano let me stroke her without biting after encouraging her for ages and find the buns with attitude can be the most loving at times. Best wishes in finding her a home xxx

its more of a hutch thing, realy doesnt like you in her space even when putting her food in, can give quite a bite if she feels like it. but out of the hutch she seems a lot calmer and has never bit me or tried once have hold of her i even kiss her head while i carry her to the run and in the run hasn't tried to bite me even when i pick her up to go back in hutch.

That is what Beano was like, she could draw blood through two pairs of gardening gloves and gave some nasty blood blisters. But overtime and after her spay she settled down and is generally ok now. Now she has her husbun too she hasn't bitten in ages. Ramona (think I remembered her name right) is gorgeous and I actually enjoy working with buns with attitude, if you respect their space and gain their trust it can be very rewarding. I wish I could adopt her but I don't have a husbun for her and have my gorgeous pair but I keep checking back in on this thread. I really hope some one can give her the home she needs xxx

Back