• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Single neutered Males looking for Homes LEICS

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have these handsome fellas each looking for a home with a neutered female

First lovely 9 month old Seahorse..a bit timid but nice :)

Then Turtle, again 9 months old..lively!

The gorgeous Barnacle :love: NOW REHOMED
Age unknown as he was an unclaimed stray but vet estimated about 2 1/2 to 3 years but cannot be guaranteed
A very lively lad when he gets the chance to run but also loves a fuss..a larger boy..he has darl eyes..the red my camera!

then these two not quite ready yet but will be soon
Sandpiper being neutered this Thursday.
A nice lad but not had much handling..very pretty!!

and a middle aged man..5 years old this months ..handsome nethie Coast..again to be neutered soon

All also vaccinated
Leicester but we rehome nationally

Last edited:
Sandpiper and Coast were neutered on Thrusday and are fine, but Coast needed a small dental..along with him beign 5 years old it may prove hard to home him :(

Barnacle is reserved and hopefully off to his new home on Weds :D

You always have stunning bunnies Jill, but I confess to a particular fondness for Sandpiper too! Coast is very handsome, I love his colouring.

Seahorse and Turtle are beautiful. :love: And I may be looking for a buck soon to bond with my recently-rescued and highly strung Persephone... She needs spaying first though!

OH wants to rescue closer to home though. May have to show him pics!

My Mum's come out with it and admitted she wants another bunny. :lol: I knew she'd get addicted when she ended up caring for them more permanently when I was at Uni. So I think we are on the look out for another Honey Bunny, no promises but hopefully we will be adding to the bunny family this year. :love:

My Mum's come out with it and admitted she wants another bunny. :lol: I knew she'd get addicted when she ended up caring for them more permanently when I was at Uni. So I think we are on the look out for another Honey Bunny, no promises but hopefully we will be adding to the bunny family this year. :love:

Goodie :) well we have quite a few males at present :)

Yep would definitely want a boy, don't think Primrose would be too pleased with a female, think we were lucky with Velvet! :lol: You have so much choice it's difficult :lol:

Last edited:
Yep would definitely want a boy, don't think Primrose would be too pleased with a female, think we were lucky with Velvet! :lol: You have so much choice it's difficult :lol:
Well Laura says Bop is nice..I think Seahorse will be nice once settled.. Turtle grunts now and then..nothing more but does grunt!
Tundra is scared of his own shadow and does not like being touched ,
Sandpiper..is a strange one..hand shy but not greatly so..can be lively and a fussy eater!
Coast..middle aged and a bit nervy

we also have the lovely nethie boy Cove..not yet neutered but easy to handle..a lovely rabbit :)..his pic is on my FB page :)

Back