• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signature help

BeeBee

Mama Doe
Hi ... I've been through the tutorials... Downloaded a digital scrapbooking thing for the iPad and still failing miserably at creating a signature and also one that fits the size requirements... Any advice :)

I have been looking through all of the tutorials on how to attach a picture to a signature, but there is not an option for edit signature.
how do I attach a picture?

Can't help with the design I'm afraid - I just kind of made mine - was ages ago now though.

On Settings menu on the left hand side is 'edit signature'

Mine is coding from flickr account - so you need to upoad your signature the same way you do photographs. You can't upload anything directly to RU - only reference it from another website.

Its supposed to be under "edit avatar" right?
There isnt an "edit signature" on the settings screen ive been staring and clicking on everything. i cant find it

Its supposed to be under "edit avatar" right?
There isnt an "edit signature" on the settings screen ive been staring and clicking on everything. i cant find it

Yes that's right.

I wonder if it's because you have less than 10 posts perhaps? I'll get someone else to check it out for you (when they are up - nearly 3am here now - can you tell I can't sleep?!)

Oh geeze 3am on a thursday. 9:00 here in chicago and I'm already tired. lol.
Thank you for your help. Hopefully it'll work after ten posts if not I'll repost.
Go to bed! Night :D

I figured it out, it was the quick style chooser at the bottom of the screen. Changed it then "edit signature" appeared. Thank you

Back