• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show Me Your Lops!

Huey
151824873.jpg

Too much cuteness!! I love everybun :love:

charlie - still needs to do some growing into his ears :lol:
20140228_205706_zpsn4iwb0ar.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Lola
20140224_202641_zpsaoycwyp4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Joey, my bridge bunny :love:
20131007_130431_zpsvfce9zd7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20130514_175449_zpst6mtkgqt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my Ozzie Bozzie, I love his floppy lugs.

Then Stan the Man likes to keep his options open, from one side he's an Uppy, but on his good side he's a loppy

I love love love lops :love: I have 4!
yhupa7un.jpg

Badger
sujugeta.jpg

Blueberry
uty9aqe7.jpg

Baby Slipper
ega8edyq.jpg

Blackavar

apenene4.jpg

Everybun :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are my lops!
eba6arad.jpg

Binky

a8uru5y7.jpg

Bluebell
4yne8a2u.jpg

Smudge
yvude4ej.jpg

Dougal

Everyone's bunny's are so beautiful :-* :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Madcatwoman - this might have been said before on the forum, but I noticed Stan the Man has got the shape of a bunny's head and ears on his nose! So cute :love: All the buns on this thread are adorable :D

Madcatwoman - this might have been said before on the forum, but I noticed Stan the Man has got the shape of a bunny's head and ears on his nose! So cute :love: All the buns on this thread are adorable :D

Yes its his 'baby bunny':roll: it has to be included in the stroking:lol: I think my little rescue bun is adorable but then I am slightly biased:lol:

I love every single lop on this thread - I can't just single out one or two to quote & coo over or I'd be doing it for everybun!! :love::love::love: I have such a soft spot for floppy eared bunnies :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my Rufus:

He was nuetered about 5 weeks ago now, and wife Willow has had her op too, so am hoping to bond them soon..

This is Willow so she doesn't miss out :D

Daisy when she first came to us with her sister Tessie in the background. They were eight months old at the time :love:

Back