• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should i????

i wont be! i lurrve piccies :) plus like i said b4 she looks like a holiday boarder i looked after so i love her already hehe! il try and find piccies of her honestly they could be twins

found some!
does she look like her?
PIP.jpg

GardenPhotoshoot017.jpg

pip2.jpg

GardenPhotoshoot021.jpg

:shock: OMG yeah she does!! wow!!! what was that bunny called??!! lol!! was she a dwarf lop??!! i asked him if she is a french lop the moment i saw her and he said no

nope shes a frencie! AND shes six months old and looks a similar size to yours! the face shape is completly different to a dwarf and i have a dwarf lop and he wasnt as big as pip (thats her name) and hes a year old. so tbh i think shes a frenchie cus when you posted those piccies it was the face that made me think 'omg its pip!'

even the colours look the same hehe!

it isnt as round, and something about the nose is different aswell.
but either way they are both beautiful! but she will get a bit bigger as shes 6 months cus im sure they cnt be different breeds when they look that alike, and they got pip from a experienced breeder so im sure she is a frencie. maybe he was told she was a dwarf? and he doesnt realise?

quite bad thougt bcus dwarf lops arent small anyway, and many people buy them thinking they are....and then they get bigger! and if they get one of those babies theyre going to be even bigger! and they wont realise! eek! but if he insists she isnt wha can you do?
heh i cnt wait to see piccies of her! have you got a name for her yet?

nope no name...i am thinking it is gonna be a case of getting her home and getting to know her first....go by her personality!! lol!! if i ever get her home :roll:

well he told me friday, so i rang yesterday to confirm and he said it will be saturday....he sounded like he gettin fed up with me harrassing him :roll: :oops: but i gotta speak to him tomorrow cos she is booked in for her mxyi vacc on saturday morning...if he isnt ready for that time then i am afraid she will have to stay there till monday afternoon :cry:

Back