• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I persist?

sounds positive :) No don't give up, I'm feeling less inspired by the bunny bonder as time goes on. Did she reply about the wounds?

I had a text on Monday saying she'd tried me but my phone was engaged (which it was) and asked when I'd be free to talk, I said later that evening or Tuesday afternoon, she didn't call.

I'm hoping the wee flicking ends soon, that stuff goes miles!

I had a text on Monday saying she'd tried me but my phone was engaged (which it was) and asked when I'd be free to talk, I said later that evening or Tuesday afternoon, she didn't call.

:lol: I've not experienced this one fortunately. Mine prefer to express themselves with poo

Umm, yes :lol:

Up walls etc ... However, I have found poo on my ceiling before now :shock:

You'll have to get some the pants they use for stud cats

Bahahaha! I'm not even sure how rabbit poo would stick to a ceiling!!?? But those pants sound like a fantastic idea!

I hope he stops doing it soon though, it's very strong smelling 😝

Back