• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

should i or shouldnt i?

right this morning my rabbit had a bit of a poorly belly and he sort of had runny poo, but it looks like hes okay now hes eating loads of hay and seems really hungry and hes been acting his usual self. i dont know if i should give him anything.

I agree, If he seems fine at the moment I dont think you need to do anything. If it happens again maybe ask an expert if it keeps happening I would take him to the vet and get some advice. It might be his food?

Nope. Similar but carefresh is much larger in size (the pieces) and MUCH more expensive. I actually use both and prefer carefresh as it is less messy as larger pieces BUT it is far too expensive to use on it's own at £15-20 per large bag which is only 1/6 the size of the megazorb bag which costs £7 in comparison! :D

i would use carefresh or megazorb but at the moment its only costing me about 50p ago for a small bail and these tend to last me quite some time since i litter trained him.

ill get him a bag of this at least to try out.

Back