• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she's joking.... PLEASE TELL ME SHE'S JOKING!!! *WARNING MASSIVE RANT*

By the way, I read this to my mum and my mum is now wandering around the house ranting about your sister.

You won't get any closure or resolution from this. She won't ever understand how important they are to you and so she will just keep going. You need to try and protect yourself.

i need to smack her one thats what i need to do :censored:

(i keep going between crying and rage, poor OH looks lost and just keeps watching me typing like a mad woman to you guys)

a massive thank you to all of you, believe it or not you are keeping my as sane as i can be right now xxx

she's always been like this. she just 'does' things without any regard for anyone else. she told a family member who i hardly speak to that i cant have kids before i had told my dad and they went and told him :shock: that was great i can tell you!!!

she wont go and buy one, she hasnt got the money. she did add in the email that bella would need to come with all her stuff :roll:

oh yeah 'sure, why not. take all the bun gym stuff from my front room. im sure you have room for all that!!' :roll:

i would still be worried that she would get a rabbit from free-ads or similar, many are free to a good home and come with cages :(

If you can, I'd say something to dissuade her from getting another rabbit.

What an absolute freak! :shock: I can't believe anyone could think like that!

WOW really :shock:

Isnt it amazing how two people from the same parent can be so different! Tell her she's clearly recently been hit with a stupid stick and you will wait until the effects have worn off until you speak to her again... then change your e-mail address!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

By the way, I read this to my mum and my mum is now wandering around the house ranting about your sister.

:( makes 2 of us. i could hug your mum, at least she gets it. my mum knows how much i love them but i dont think she 'gets' it. i know she thinks this will blow over :(

I think she'll get one from ANYWHERE just to wind you up.

I agree with the others who have said cut all ties. She is going to upset you further if you don't. :cry:

You poor thing, what an awful situation!

now im going to seem like the monster that ruined their christmas!!!! :cry:

No, she's the monster that ruined their Christmas by inappropriately promising them something that doesn't belong to them and which they can't have. It is absolutely NOT your responsibility or fault that she did that - and it's just something that she'll have to deal with.

I do hope things blow over and that she doesn't manage to get a bun from anywhere else either xxx

:( makes 2 of us. i could hug your mum, at least she gets it. my mum knows how much i love them but i dont think she 'gets' it. i know she thinks this will blow over :(

If you lived nearer we could sort that. She just went 'I'm so angry and there's nothing I can do about it'.

Can you go and do something to distract yourself?

I've just read this all the way through - I can't believe it! I actually can't get my head around anyone offering someone else's pet to their children for christmas. How odd. She can't really believe that you would do that, surely? :shock: I hope you can get some sort of resolution, and the children don't get caught in the middle of their mum's crazy logic!

If you lived nearer we could sort that. She just went 'I'm so angry and there's nothing I can do about it'.

Can you go and do something to distract yourself?

when i get this emotionally upset i sleep :( it's the only way i can shut off. i cry myself out and get exhausted :(

the worse thing is i cant look at the buns as it just sets me off in tears again, i would usually spend time with them to cheer me up :(

when i get this emotionally upset i sleep :( it's the only way i can shut off. i cry myself out and get exhausted :(

the worse thing is i cant look at the buns as it just sets me off in tears again, i would usually spend time with them to cheer me up :(

Sleep is probably a good thing to do if you can. Hopefully tomorrow, whilst no less distressing, you will be stronger and more able to cope with it and also be able to face your bunnies again (although, if you can't, dont blame yourself, it will ease in time).

ok i lost it :oops: i sent her an email and well.... it was rage filled to say the least :oops: (i know i sould have taken the high ground but i couldnt)

ive told her that she doesnt need an animal, as she is one herself! that if she so much as gets a pet and i hear about it i will shop her to the councel as i know her lease says she is not allowed pets and that she only got the place in the first place because she said one of her kids had asthma that was aggrivated by fur (she previously lived in a block of flats that has a resident cat) amongst other things.

i then progressed onto things not suitable to put on here :oops:

childish i know but i couldnt help it.

i then told her to forget who i am as i no longer want anything to do with her :(

I dont blame you, I would probably have done the same. And also I sometimes find that if you dont let that anger and frustration out it just eats away at you and makes you feel terribly low. Hugs x

For future reference, write the letter you really want to write, then sleep on it, and then the next day edit it once you are feeling calmer. ;) x

For future reference, write the letter you really want to write, then sleep on it, and then the next day edit it once you are feeling calmer. ;) x

i know doubt will email her again once i have calmed down and state my case more 'civilised' as i know that i have just exploded on the page.

oh and she emailed me back..... apparently she will get bella one way or another :roll: ummmmm how? considering i moved and she has no idea where to :lol: she is laughable, threatening me!!! *pffft*

:(

Had to go offline for a bit, so have missed some of the developments on this thread, but adding more hugs. xxx

i know doubt will email her again once i have calmed down and state my case more 'civilised' as i know that i have just exploded on the page.

oh and she emailed me back..... apparently she will get bella one way or another :roll: ummmmm how? considering i moved and she has no idea where to :lol: she is laughable, threatening me!!! *pffft*

:(

If there is a possibility that she is going to stoop that low, make sure your mum never gives her your home address and if Bella lives outside you might want to consider moving her in.

You might also want to consider (seriously- having been in a similar situation) talking to the local police and registering the threat (and also telling your sister what you have done).

Back