• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

she's gone

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
bella be bunny went to the bridge on the 2nd of september. she went in peace as i sang "you are my bunshine"

edward and i miss her dreadfully, there is a little piece of our jigsaw missing.

it must have been a huge comfort for her to have you singing to her whilst she peacefully passed. sweet dreams x

thankyou

have only just had the courage look at all the threads from you guys regarding bella's passing. thank you all so much for your support and binky messages.

edward seems to be doing ok without his wifey-bun, but you can tell he misses her (as do I). she was one in a million, a little darling, again, thank you all.

emily and edward x

have only just had the courage look at all the threads from you guys regarding bella's passing. thank you all so much for your support and binky messages.

edward seems to be doing ok without his wifey-bun, but you can tell he misses her (as do I). she was one in a million, a little darling, again, thank you all.

emily and edward x

Many hugs to you both xxx

Back