• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She has arrived!

That's great news! Travel safely - I hope you don't get too much fog today.

Again, thanks so, so much!

Best wishes,

Alicia

Sparkle arrived safe and sound and as settled in a treat:D Muppet is going to be one hell of a lucky bun tomorrow when he see's her.

To Alicia & Family
I want to say how sorry I am that you have had to make this very hard decision as from all her bits and bobs and her condition you can tell she was one very spoilt and very much loved bun:D:D which is something rescues do not get in very often:cry:.
I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU and you know what for;) but you didn't need to as this is one situation I was more than happy to be able to help:D. I will take some pics tomorrow as I start the bonding but judging going off her personality that she as shown me today and knowing Muppet I can see any problems at all (my favourite sort of bondings;):lol::lol:).
We will be keeping you informed of her life in the UK and please feel free to contact me anytime.
Good luck with life back in OZ and hope everything works out for you all. A very big hug to you all from Sparkle
Love
Kayxx

What a fantastic ending. I was just reading the story in rabbits in need, you can tell that Sparkle's owner loved her dearly it must of been so hard saying goodbye. Theo and Kay your kindness never ceases to amaze me you really are amazing. When I think of all the rabbits you two and others have helped it brings a tear to my eye. Well done:D
Sallyx

Oh Sparkle is absolutely beautiful & I'm sure her new husbun will love her to bits! It must be such a relief for Alicia & her family to know that their beloved bun is going to be so well loved & looked after - it must have been heartbreaking for them to be in the situation of having to rehome her.
Well done Theo & Kay, you 2 are angels to the bunny world & all the bunnies you've helped - it's wonderful to know that there are people like you that are willing to help whenever you can.

Just got back in from Kay's, lovely to see you and David again and it was lovely to see Vanessa and to meet Beth, had a very busy day, Sparkle travelled very well and settled in with Kay like she owns the place, she really is gorgeous, I am totally shattered and going to have a cup of tea now

Thanks again Kay

Sparkles prospective husbun (Muppet) will be arriving in half an hour, sowe need all the bonding vibes everyone can send please:D

So pleased to read that it sounds like Sparkle's story has a happy ending! Hope they are still doing well together.

Update

Unfortunately bonding hasn't worked it was both bunnies not just one. I have decided and also spoke to Alicia about this and I am going to be keeping Sparkle with me for the time being:D, as I want her to have a bit of stability after all the changes she as had over the past week. She is very settled and happy here and Alicia and her family can go back to Austrailia knowing this. After all Sparkles welfare is the most important factor in this:D

Unfortunately bonding hasn't worked it was both bunnies not just one. I have decided and also spoke to Alicia about this and I am going to be keeping Sparkle with me for the time being:D, as I want her to have a bit of stability after all the changes she as had over the past week. She is very settled and happy here and Alicia and her family can go back to Austrailia knowing this. After all Sparkles welfare is the most important factor in this:D

Awwwwwww sorry the bonding didn't work out.

xx

Back