• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She has a name!!

Awww she's stunning, such a cute wee face - and after what u seen her go through n wht u'v been through urself recently u'll have a huge bond, good luck 2 both of u :)

Awww I just LOVE her name :love: :love: Suits her perfectly (especially the princess part :wink:)
You are so very lucky Becki :D :love: And she is just as lucky to have you too :D :D

Leah xx

She is cute!! I've missed bits of her story somewhere. I know she was in the fire, but did I read she was poorly before too?

Well definately had to have a name that went with Princess! and that goes so well!.
Welcome to the world Princess rhia - rough start but now its all being a pampered princess from now on!

IloveprincessRhia.jpg

Gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl

becki says Awww!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Guys!!! :D Its so nice that some people are happy for us :wink: Xx[/quote]

I am totally happy for you :D

Back