• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Photos

Sorry for the late posting of photo's been having a few problems with a broken computer.:roll::(

This is Secret Santa 028

secretsanta028.jpg

And the hooligans enjoying it :D

Boys12010.jpg

boys2010.jpg

There's nothing left now of any of it, so I think you could say that was a hit,:D Thank you.

Here is 009

Secretsanta009.jpg

and some of the rabbits enjoying the treats

Jeff and Roy

JeffnRoy.jpg

Fifi and Fabian

FifinFabian.jpg

Edith and Laila

EdithnLalia.jpg

Pandora and Phoenix, sadly Pandora died a few days after these where taken :cry:

PandoranPhoneix.jpg

Spike

Spike.jpg

Kellogg, he's the rabbit that the Pledge a Pound money is going towards when he has his eye operation at the end of the month

Kellogg1.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa's you made some rabbits very happy here this Christmas. :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the late posting of photo's been having a few problems with a broken computer.:roll::(

Pandora and Phoenix, sadly Phoenix died a few days after these where taken :cry:

PandoranPhoneix.jpg

Kellogg, he's the rabbit that the Pledge a Pound money is going towards when he has his eye operation at the end of the month

Kellogg1.jpg

Phoenix died? :cry:

Kellogg :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I like the bunny bums photo too! :lol: Good to see all the buns enjoying their pressies, and best wishes to Kellog for his op. :wave:

Kellogg is a very handsome little man, I love black lops :love: what's actually wrong with his eye?

Kellogg has Entropion of the eyelashes and so once my vet is back from his 6week:shock::censored::shock: holiday he's booked to have it sorted.:)
He's a dear little lad and you can't tell that someone on here has a soft spot for him can you :lol::lol::lol:

Kellogg has Entropion of the eyelashes and so once my vet is back from his 6week:shock::censored::shock: holiday he's booked to have it sorted.:)
He's a dear little lad and you can't tell that someone on here has a soft spot for him can you :lol::lol::lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nope, no idea who that could be :lol::lol:

Poor little Kellogg I bet that's quite painful I hope it hasn't damaged his vision and the op will sort it out permanently! :shock: at 6 week hol!!!! I'm so in the wrong job!!

Really sorry to hear about Pandora Tracy. :cry::cry: Sleep tight Pandora.

Kellogg is lovely, he caught my eye too as he looks just like Starbuck :love::love:

We would like to say a HUGE thank you to our secet santa who sent parcel number 010 :love: Here are some photos of Jingles and Pistachio with the goodies :)

S7001859.jpg

S7001870.jpg

S7001873.jpg

S7001874.jpg

S7001877.jpg

S7001884.jpg

S7001888.jpg

S7001892.jpg

Thank you ever so much :love: The nice hay will come in handy, Jingles isnt a good eater at all (of anything) but he does adore the expensive hay! All the other foster buns will get a share too. Your kindness has touched our hearts :love: xx

Back