• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlet the Superbun!

So sorry to read this: you certainly had experiences with her by the sounds of things! What a great character she was :D

RIP Scarlet, there'll never be another :love:

What?? Noooo! :cry::cry::cry:
Oh RF...I am so very sorry to see this. I know from your posts what she meant to you. How heartbreaking! :cry:

Please accept my deepest condolences on your loss. Scarlet shall be missed by many she never met. And what an adorable video, thank you for sharing that.

Bless you and Scarlet. Binky free lovely ladybun and ((((((((huge hugs)))))) for you, RF. xxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Scarlet, she sure was one special bun. I'll never forget the stories about her attitude and general madam-ness though, especially the four day mint strike! :love:

Binky free Scarlet the Superbun

Thinking of you RedFraggle

Thank you everyone.
FHB is PMing her for her research on dental rabbits as Scarlet was one of her longer term and more interesting cases medically so it will be interesting to see what that brings. I think Scarlet would approve of this, it will sit well with her general sense of self-importance and being the centre of attention.

Thank you everyone.
FHB is PMing her for her research on dental rabbits as Scarlet was one of her longer term and more interesting cases medically so it will be interesting to see what that brings. I think Scarlet would approve of this, it will sit well with her general sense of self-importance and being the centre of attention.

At a time of intense sadness, I would be really pleased about this.

And from Scarlet's perspective I can see that it would receive her strong approval.

Almost Scarlet the Immortalbun :love:

Back