• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello to Oakley!

Oakley!!! Did you get her from Kirsty? I have been following her story on another forum. Im so glad she got a good home.

Hello Oakley! She's a beautiful girl, who obviously enjoys her cuddles! Born to be a house bunny I think......

Phill said:
Thanks guys! I really am at a loss as to what she is! but i don't care! She's so pretty! a bit of a nightmare to catch but once you have her she's ever so cuddely!

LOKKS LIKE A FRENCHIE X TO ME TOO! :D

HIYA OAKLEY

hugs from Hope and Nemo (house buns) play youre cards right and youll have phill wrapped round your little finger . nice cushy life indoors and all that. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Thanks guys! Im just trying her with Pan and Jack today! They are outside buns but she is fitting in quite well with them! She had a good old growel at me this morning, but when her eyesite is going and she has just oved house i can't expect much else!!! She'll be fine Xx

Thanks guys! Pan didn't like her at all!!! And Oaks got a wee bit freaked out by her! grumpy old mare that she is!!!!

So oaks is going to be house bunny number two!!! Hurrah!!! She had a nice attack of sticky poo a while ago but they have hardend now! she is a great hay eater as well!!!! Which is always great news!! She is a grumpy old lady though!

Any one have any ideas how i can convince her im nice? I know that it will take time esp with her eyesight not being so good but anything to help it along would be great!!

sit or lie on the floor with her and feed her by hand treats or her food she one cute bib by the way and taleted too

aww shes so cute and huge her ears look different from the other pics though lol

if you cant bond them keep her as a house rabbit like you said :D

tupperwarequeen said:
oooh Phill she is scrummy :D

i can feel a bunny nappping expedition coming on........do you want to come Scoot??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Guys!!!

Amd Ryan i think she will be a house bun! She's really good with a litter tray and she hasn't chewed anything yet!!

Tips for Liking you

1) Put her in the car
2) Get on Motorway
3) arrive at My House
4) you can leave, and Oakley stays with me.

I knew you would have her as a house bunny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Eeeerm let me think about that one!!!???? Errrr Nope!! Don't think so!!!!! Lolol I just hope Samson likes her!!

P.S Am at home today so if you need me you knoe where i am!

kayj said:
Tips for Liking you

1) Put her in the car
2) Get on Motorway
3) arrive at My House
4) you can leave, and Oakley stays with me.

I knew you would have her as a house bunny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*remembers that for rudy*

Back