• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Savings...

GRRR!!! Looks like a shed plan wont be happening as I just noticed some patio slabs on freecycle and asked mum if I can put some on the grass for when I put the shed on and she said we already have a shed, I wouldn't call it a shed, its a little tiny outhouse made out of concrete with wooden door! Shes made my cry now :( Now I feel like a bad bunny mum because its either a small hutch and run or a concrete outhouse? :(

Last edited:
My pair live in an outhouse. It's attached to the kitchen. They have a hutch in it with the door removed. they are very happy there and it's bigger than a hutch.

I think you are doing the best for your bunny for your age. If you are really worried about space, i am sure you'll be able to think of something or come up with some way of increasing it.

I bet bunny has a lovely life with you! :)

My pair live in an outhouse. It's attached to the kitchen. They have a hutch in it with the door removed. they are very happy there and it's bigger than a hutch.

I think you are doing the best for your bunny for your age. If you are really worried about space, i am sure you'll be able to think of something or come up with some way of increasing it.

I bet bunny has a lovely life with you! :)

Me and mum have made an agreement on a playhouse or a wendy house :D

Back