• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sarah is Going Downhill Fast Now -U/D 4th December-Pic Added Post 60

Sending peacefull vibes for Sarah

She has done amazingly well and lived way beyond all expectation due to your love and care :)

Sending peacful, loving vibes to this beauiful bun. I hope that if her time has ran out that she goes to the bridge in the most peaceful and pleasant way possible.

xxx

Sarah really has defied all the odds as the treatment she's been on all these months is not without significant risks of adverse side effects. But as Sarah really was in the 'last chance saloon' in March we had no choice but to take the risk. It was that or PTS straight away.

Sarah has enjoyed 8 months of good quality life so I think we made the right decision for her :)

peaceful vibes for the beautiful sarah......her time was supposed to be up long ago but shes had 8 extra months of care love and devotion...its a good ending for her..to be so well loved and cared for..she knows she can tell you its time and youll know it is. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How is Sarah this morning?

Within herself still very bright and eating tons. But her breathing is dreaful :cry: She's not snotty, its all in her lungs :cry:
She's lost alot more weight too. Christabel has said we will just have to take things one day at a time. Sarah is now on Diuretics 2-3 times a day, Depocillin every 48 hours and Dexamethasone (steroid) every 5 days. The fact that she now needs the steroid so frequently means her liver is getting enlarged. It will be very hard to make 'the decision' whilst Sarah is still behaving as though she 'feels' well............

:cry:

Sarah is such a brave little girl.Im praying so hard that you have a little more time with this wonderful bun:love::love:

How Is Sarah getting on?

Not too good I am affraid :cry:
She is still bright and eating but her Respiratory Symptoms are much worse and she's lost even more weight :cry:

I will be seeing Christabel today to discuss Sarah and whether we now need to let her go

:cry: :cry:

Back