• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sam - please read - a warning

Binky free sammy --x--
Thankyou Chloe for posting and warning others well done! ... it might spare some bunny parents going through the same heartbreak you are experincing now. Sending you hugest hugs!

Thank you Chloe for warning others about this. I am so sorry about Sam hun. Thanks for the phone calls. Thinking of you and Andy xx

oh no, what terrible news, i'm so so sorry you have lost Sam in this way :cry:

Thankyou for being strong enough to share this with everyone xxxxx

Sending hugs for you xxxxx

:( i am so sorry for your loss and i am able to say only thank you for the warning i will tellpetra whenshes back off holiday..

i kniow what you mean about the scratching around..wozle died fighting for breath squealing and fitting and thevt he saw said he was fine..we saw him die and so my heart goes out to you all..its something no bunny should have to die from.. :(

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Sam was obviously a much loved and special bunny. We all really rely on our vets and the advice they give and it's so scary to read when they get it wrong. Sending lots of healing vibes to you.

Ali x

I've just read this - I am very sorry. Chloe. It is so shocking. Thank you for thinking of us all at this time and posting the warning. Hugs to you.

So sorry to hear your sad news :cry:

I remember a bit of a discussion about the dangers of Micotil a few years ago on the UK-Companion-Rabbits yahoo group. I think it might have been Jay from Ebony Eyes who was prescribed it for one of her bunnies.

Back