• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad news :(

To be honest, he seems to be coping a lot better than I expected. He has been running around the run today and going through the 'bunny warren' which I haven't seen him do for a while.

Thanks for your messages.

Just to update, he is still doing okay, but obviously not to his full extent. I am thinking about a few things at the moment and deciding on the best course of action for the future. It is just that I am 16 years old now (off to Uni in less than 2 years), and to be honest, haven't been spending the time with them recently anyway (due to college work and other things), I don't think it would be fair to bring another rabbit in, as it isn't really an ideal home. I am thinking about rehoming him to someone who currently has a bunny they want to bond with him. I obviously need to think about it, but I am in Hampshire if you may know someone who is interested.

I hope you understand.

Dan

Back