• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF giving money to rescue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote for Rainbow Rabbits on the RWAF poll and if they are successful and win sponsorship I will personally donate £100 to Rainbow Rabbits as a thanks to all you lovely followers who have voted and encouraged your friends and families too!!! Now there's an incentive to keep you busy all day and for an amazing cause too!!

bless you, but you really don't have to do that. People are going to start thinking I have employed a campaign manager!!

I am so grateful for all you have done and to everyone else who has voted, but please don't wear yourself out. As I said earlier I am more than happy with the votes we have had xx

what time does it close? Do you know? I have a couple of people voting when they get in from work this afternoon....I hope they don;t miss it :(

Don't know the finish time - I have asked though :cry:

Liz keep doing what you do best with those fluffies - leave the rest to us today xxx

Georgeypudding - you must have lots of friends on FB - have they voted?? And all you youngsters too! I don't have that many friends :(:(

Is everyone checking the results - it's so ...................................................................!!!!!!!:shock::shock:

I started the other one to encourage RU members to vote for who they would like to win as I could see the votes were really close and all rescues needed the support - a lot of people weren't aware of this poll so I felt it important to let people know about how important votes are. This thread didn't have much response or impact so I started the other last night as the poll ends today. I have put on the other poll that RU members make their own choices - the few responses on this one seem to be in favour of Rainbow Rabbits as Liz is a regular contributor. All rescues are well deserved it's just that more people on here know about Liz and Steve's work. Members can of course vote for any rescue they like x

Can I just ask why we have 2 threads running on the same thing:? Surely the other rescues are deserving votes. :?

I have personal reasons for really wanting the bunnies at RR to win...I know Steve and Liz, my Moomoo came from them. I don't know pixie or Maria....and lets just say that the only experiance I've had of the other rescue was not exactly positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back