• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Run Shelter

Personaly, I like wood better just cuz I think it looks nicer. It will be harder to clean though. Just make sure whichever one you get has a removable lid, so you can clean it out (and remove any reluctant buns!) :D

Plastic can get hot inside, so make sure they have other shade from the sun too. :)

I prefer wood cos it looks nicer, but some people think plastic looks nicer, so it's up to you.

I got this little house, it's plenty big enough for a bun to stretch out and avoid the sun and they can hop on top or go underneath if they're small enough (my 5 lb bun can just fit, but dunno why she does!)

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/rodents/cages/rabbit_hutches/natura/33223

I got the smallest size. The roof opens up and you can close the door/ramp to transport a wriggly rabbit. They do like to eat it, but haven't destroyed it, they gave up after a while!

Back