• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ruby gave birth!

More Pigtures- Piggies are 2 days old now!

I have sexed the piggies today and we have 2 girls- Pooh and Eeyore and 2 boys- Pigglet and Tigger:love:

Im just starting to handle them now and they are lovely such snuggly little wriggle bums:lol:

Eeyore
024.jpg

Pigglet
SAM_0975.jpg
Pooh
034.jpg

Tigger
017.jpg

Triple Trouble
047-1.jpg

All 4:love:
054-1.jpg

4 days old already!

They are growing up so quickly:love:

Eeyore
109.jpg

Tigger
175.jpg

Pigglet
111.jpg

Pooh
135.jpg

The Twins
188.jpg

All Four:love:
205.jpg

Today was also 4 years since Squeak my first guinea pig went to rainbow bridge:cry:
182906_155796044475511_100001353501097_269619_7559844_n.jpg

Lola wanted to show off too, having snuggles in the back yard:love:
090.jpg

stop making me jealous or I will have to come and steal them :p :lol: :love:

Sorry about Squeak :cry:

Dont look at my photos on facebook for the next 7 weeks 3 days as Im doing daily photo up until they are 8 weeks and the twins fly off to nicola, Pigglet and Pooh will of course carry on having daily photos im going to try for a full years photos to watch them grow:love::p

Dont look at my photos on facebook for the next 7 weeks 3 days as Im doing daily photo up until they are 8 weeks and the twins fly off to nicola, Pigglet and Pooh will of course carry on having daily photos im going to try for a full years photos to watch them grow:love::p

That's an awesome idea :D I'll take lots of photos too :love:

You never told me they were flying guinea pigs :mrgreen: wow! :lol:

That's an awesome idea :D I'll take lots of photos too :love:

You never told me they were flying guinea pigs :mrgreen: wow! :lol:

Well they are very special little piggies that have grown invisble wings you see;)

Im going to make a video where the photo flick through and you will see them from day one to day 365 ;)

I must warn you Nicola, Eeyore is a very special little girl and requires lots of snuggles...Tigger on the other hand thinks he is a hamster Im working on him:lol:

:lol: how can I resist, I will keep looking at the pics but one day you may find the piggies missing... :p

Well they are very special little piggies that have grown invisble wings you see;)

Im going to make a video where the photo flick through and you will see them from day one to day 365 ;)

I must warn you Nicola, Eeyore is a very special little girl and requires lots of snuggles...Tigger on the other hand thinks he is a hamster Im working on him:lol:

:lol::lol: bless them sounds like they're keeping you busy ;)

Back