• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU motors

Tahra said:
Im trying to persuade him that its a good idea for me to get a Figaro - I love their retro look, but its not working...... :cry:

I looked into getting one. They are the coolest little cars! I put me off that they are all autos though. :(

Love the skyline :D :D

Here's my car:

Honda S2000:

sidhead1561573341.JPG

and one on the track in Feb:
sidhead582991263058.JPG

Here's BeetleBabe's fun car (she's busy revising for exams so I've posted it). She has a Mk5 Fiesta for commuting to uni, but this is her proper car :)

1973 1303s VW Beetle

sidhead49942258.jpg

My old car is in the background here too:
sidhead92633381111.jpg

I love the skyline...my boyfriend also wants one! lol popular aren't they.

I love the beetle too..it's cute.

Here's ours. mines a boring rover...and it keeps breaking down. my bf has a subaru...not quite a skyline but maybe he'll get there someday!

IMG_1570.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

Quite a few of us on here seem to have had/have scoobs ! Miss mine

Which one did you have? You have that nice posh honda now.

I've been driving the subaru quite a bit recently cos my car broke down and I've grown quite attached to it. It's so nice and fast, but then most things would be faster than my 1.4 rover :(

Love the Beetle. :D I've wanted one for as long as I can remember (just don't tell my Japanese car loving boyfriend!).

Kerri C said:
WOW!! Gorgeous Skyline, does he show it or anything, it is totally WOW!! Here are some piccies of mine and Chris's cars:-

Heres Mine:

l_6910.jpg

Heres Chris's:

l_2862.jpg

His and hers cars!! They are both entered into Doncaster Show this Saturday, thats why I've hardly been on the forum, its a very busy time trying to get them ready!! Theyve both got a PS2 inside, tv monitors in the sun-visors and are VERY LOUD!!! :shock: :shock: :lol:

Heres another one of mine at Hot Cruiser Events in Sheffield last year!

o_9156.jpg

Any chance of some updated pics, would love a beemer, but havent got a garage and unfortunately people just can't keep their hands to them selves :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's nice to see motors done properly and not just in the US when you watch Pimp on MTV

Jeremy said:
NICE! :D
I very nearly bought an S2000 but I couldn't afford it :cry: :cry:

Neither can I really :lol: Takes every last penny, and i can't afford to go out much. Oh well, will teach me to be a petrolhead.

We have a boring but very reliable Peugeot 406, and the best things about it are 1) I can fit 15 rabbits packed into various carriers into it 2) it has air conditioning to keep the bunnies cool and 3) I have enough leg room to pop The British Giants down by my feet :lol: :lol: a rabbit friendly car, and as I dont drive myself, I can be distracted by bunnies as much as I like along the way. :wink:
I am saving up for a Mazda and the plan is to learn to drive and then buy the Mazda for my 40th Birthday!!..bet it wont come to fruitition, but we can dream :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Mark/Shell, I'll post some up for you as soon as my Husband has stopped watching Star Trek and helps me out!!

Im thinking of selling my BMW actually, (cant believe Im saying that - never thought I'd hear myself say it!!) but after being to the shows, I've got a thing about Japanese cars and my heart is set on a Honda CRX Del Sol.

I've got a Honda Civic as a run-around and its lovely, and there are so many tasty mod's you can do to a Honda Del Sol, and it will attract so much attention at the shows!!

Seems the in thing at the shows is japanese cars and tasty paint jobs. House of Colour are fantastic, thinking of getting them to do it (money permitting!!).

Ive been saving a load of pics in a new file to give me idea's when I get to buying one, but it will well and truly break my heart to see my Beemer go. May change my mind yet, but think its time for something new.

If I had the money to keep both, I would in a heart-beat but it aint possible!! I'll get those pics posted up as soon as I can. :wink:

Missed yours Sidhead !!! When we sold the Cooper S it was on the understanding we got an S2000 next !(at some point in the future....) Had one for a couple of weeks when we were on honeymoon - lovely car - quite partial to 6 gears and the funky digital display !!! J still wont budge on me getting a Figaro, why do you want a ten year old automatic etc, etc - maybe if I got a shot of one it would get out of my system!

Anyway here's Scooby ( Had a big Scooby Doo as my passenger)
IMG_1238_1.jpg

[quote="]Any chance of some updated pics, would love a beemer, but havent got a garage and unfortunately people just can't keep their hands to them selves :evil: :evil: :evil:
It's nice to see motors done properly and not just in the US when you watch Pimp on MTV[/quote]

Hope these work out and they dont take ages to load up like my other pics:-

Heres one that was take by "Car and Model" at Hot Import Nights:

ahfrdc.jpg

And heres a few that people took of my car who went to Doncaster Show and I found them on the internet!!

100_2975-vi.jpg

P1010114-vi.jpg

You can see on the first photo, I had the rubbing strips colour coded in blue too, as they looked pants in black on the bottom 2 pics!!

uncaravan009b.jpg

This is Lance the Landcruiser arriving with pink bow on the roof courtesy of hubby. Very rabbit friendly :D :D :D :D

Back