• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie: Honeybunnies bunny

H and Ro

New Kit
Posting on here, what everybody dreads.

My rabbit Rosie went to the bridge in the early hours of this morning with her friend Radish by her side.

She developed an abscess in her mouth on friday, it was all very sudden

She was a house bunny and it seem strange not to see her in the kitchen, hoovering the ground with her nose to see if we've dropped anything worth eating. It will be even stranger at about 7pm tea time when she doesn't come into the living room to order chef to start dinner!

We'll meet again, whether she likes it or not!

Sleep tight baby, no more pain XX

Xmas08107.jpg

Xmas08111.jpg

Xmas08108.jpg

Oh,Im so sorry-how long did you have her for?:(

I adopted her in april 2007, so not nearly as long as I would have hoped :cry::cry:

She was a real madam, I was absolutely not allowed to pick her up and could only touch her when she had nothing else to do, which wasn't often as she was always very busy!

She had the softest fur and the most gorgeous pudgy white front legs. :love:

My OH is on a stag weekend so he doesn't know yet, I'm dreading telling him as he'll feel guilty for going, he didn't want to go when he found out she was ill but unfortunately it is difficult telling a big group of blokes you can't go cos you're worried about your rabbit!

There's nothing he could have done, though he is the expert syringe feeder.

Just think though my bridge bunny H now has 2 ladies there with him now!

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about Rosie.

xxx

EDIT: Just caught up that this has only just happened today. Hope you are ok. Thinking about you all x

Last edited:
Oh so sad:cry:
Rosie was one of the babies from the "Dreadful Day Bunnies"..she was such a sweet little thing .

Thank you for giving her a wonderful home and loving her so much..as I always say A short happy life is so much better than a long miserable one

Hope your boy bun isn't pining too much
Sleep tight Rosie xxxx

sorry for your loss it always seems worse to me when it comes so short after gettinga bun but as honeybunnies say its better to have a wonderful short life where you are loved than a long miserable one im glad she founda happy home with you xxx

Back