• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Snow bonding. Update Post 11,16, 21

What started out as fun and frolics free ranging turned into a fight today. Rosie having the time of her life again in the garden. I will have to try and catch her running around because I am sure she can see, she runs too fast and jumps over things while she is doing it. Snow toddles along and gently bumps into stuff.

Anyway here are the fun photos first...

They had been out a couple of hours when they met nose to nose, it was all very nice so I picked up the camera then this happened!

Click on the picture

At the end of this piece of film I put the camera down quickly to go and break them up at which point Snow ran off with Rosie chasing him. I put Snow straight back in the run, he seemed a bit shell shocked. Rosie went and lay on the grass on her tummy with her back legs out looking totally cool about it. I checked Snow over then divided the run again, checked Rosie over and put her in the other side of the run.

They are both indoors now back in their separate cages, they have had their suppers and are sleeping in their hay boxes. They seem fine. But I still feel stressed!

Back