• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Karen

Area you live = Lanarkshire, Scotland

Why did choose your RU name = It's my name (I also have no imagination)

Name of your Rabbits = Leon and Sammy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Purchase ledger clerk (or slave)

One thing you didn't know about me = If I didnt live with a man I'd live with twenty other bunnies :)

Name = Rebecca

Area you live = Warrington, England

Why did you choose your RU name? = 'Cause it's the name of my :bunny:

Names of your rabbits = Socks

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I have a Paper Round, if that counts? :lol:

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm 14 :thumb:

It was suggested recently that we had a 'roll call' post... so here goes

Tell us a little about you:

Name = Helen

Area you live = Leeds, West Yorkshire

Rabbits name: Poppy, 12 week old female lop - aw........

Why did you choose your RU name? = Yay is one of my favourite words so it made sense to me! YAYNAMES!

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for O2 in Recruitment.

One thing you didn't know about me = Well, you don't really know anything cept the above....... lol! Here goes though. I fell off my bike aged 6 and was in a coma for ages, they suspected I wouldn't wake up but would remain in a persistent vegatitive state due to brain damage. Thankfully I woke up and was okay - no brian damage.... Yaydoctors!

Name = Jenni

Area you live = Ellesmere Port, England

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its the name of my guinea pigs and i didnt have a bunny at the time of joining!

Names of your rabbits = Pippa

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for a college in the Learner Services department and i love my job!

One thing you didn't know about me = I once got hit by a car - 2 minutes after my mum had dropped me off at the school gates!

Name = Sara

Area you live = Seattle, WA

Why did you choose your RU name? = Just a name I use on everything, it means "starry" in Latin! (a bit of an astronomy freak)

Names of your rabbits = Eddison and Mimi

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I am a receptionist for an acupuncture clinic

One thing you didn't know about me = I always wanted a dog growing up, but my mother never let me have one. Now that I'm moved out, I've rebelled with bunnies! (Way better choice)

Name = Hellen

Area you live = Sydney (Ozzieland)

Why did you choose your RU name? = That was my nickname when I was a girl guide

Names of your rabbits = Easter and Mouchi

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I work for a University in the internship department

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm a chocalholic

Name = Rachael

Area you live = Nuneaton, Warwickshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my nickname, only tend to get my full name when I'm in trouble

Names of your rabbits = Oliver

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Air hostess

One thing you didn't know about me = I know all the words to 'love actually'

Name = Laura

Area you live = Nottingham (term time) and Manchester (home)

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's the name of my alter ego (long story)

Names of your rabbits = Fidget and Frankie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a lowly student at present - graduating in 3 months

One thing you didn't know about me = I suck my thumb (at 23:oops:)

Name = Victoria

Area you live in = Middlesex

Why did you choose you RU name? = It is all of my initials and age of joining.

Name of your rabbits = Peggy and Buddy

Do you work? If so, what is your occupation? = Air Stewardess

One thing you didn't know about me = I am on long term sick leave at the mo and spend more time with my bunnies than I do with my boyfriend!

Name = Vicky

Area you live = Essex

Why did you choose your RU name? = Because its my name and im little :lol:

Names of your rabbits = Harvey(rip), Toffee, Daisy & Fuzzy

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Student

One thing you didn't know about me = i love chocolate!!! :love::love::love:

Last edited:
Name = Juli

Area you live = Pennsylvania, North America

Why did you choose your RU name? = If you ever heard of Cowboy Bebopy you would understand. :)

Names of your rabbits = Skeeter

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Student/intern/guest service agent (the last one will hopefully change soon)

One thing you didn't know about me = I love to run!

Also just wanted to comment that this is a really awesome forum. I wish I found this years ago! :)

Name = Helen (I prefer ‘Hel’ – plus there seem to be a lot of Helens here so good to distinguish :wave: )

Area you live = Peasedown-St-John, Nr Bath, UK

Why did you choose your RU name? = It’s a username I have all over the internet so it’s easy to remember :lol: I don’t particularly like nor dislike tigers, but I do like angels!

Names of your rabbits = Sora & Smudge :love: Rainbow Bridge rabbits are Sassy, Lily & Luna :D

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I’m a full time legal secretary and a part time freelance artist in the Japanese anime/manga style, and I still have time for many hours a day to devote to my darlings ;)

One thing you didn't know about me = I hate monkeys! Absolutely hate them! They remind me of children (which I also dislike, little brats :lol: )

Name = Kelly

Area you live = Birmingham - Uk

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its my Nickname and always have it

Names of your rabbits = Miley

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = i am a full time student studying animal care .. but a weekend animal technicion

One thing you didn't know about me = I have Swam with dolphins ;)

Name = Jessica

Area you live = Shrewsbury, Shropshire

Why did you choose your RU name? = Its a song i like and use it for most internet and email things

Names of your rabbits = Penny and Hendrix

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = environmental consultant

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm originally from Minnesota, US

Name Maysie.

Area You Live Preston, Lancs

Why did you choose your RU Name? One I use a Lot.

Names of Rabbits Angel, Gypsy, Grace, Rosie, Murphy, Jamie, Pud, Poppet, Tia, Chudleigh Flint, Hope and Toffee & Helen and Baby Saint.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do Not at moment.

One thing you didn't know about me
I had my own horse for 22 years & I have a Diploma for Animal Behaviour.

Last edited:
Name = Andriko

Area you live = Bandung, Indonesia

Why did you choose your RU name? = It's my middle name

Names of your rabbits = Energizer, hehe..

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Nope, i'm still searching for a job..

One thing you don't know about me = I...er.. sometimes droll in my sleep...

Name = Dom (its shortend..cant stand it otherwise)

Area you live = wandsworth, SW Lodon

Why did you choose your RU name? = Dom=Dommy, dunno why i get called tht but there we go

Names of your rabbits = Lola & Cookie

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Student, studying animation pretty much :p

One thing you didn't know about me = i feel like im probably the only male on here :p

Name = Terri

Area you live = Aberdeen, Scotland

Why did you choose your RU name? = I use it for every website I'm on (I love minis!)

Names of your rabbit = Mooch

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a dog walker and I LOVE it!

One thing you don't know about me = I have a hairy black rabbit, a hairy black miniature shetland pony, and a hairy black dog! and also a bigger bay pony, going against the flow! haha

Name = Amy

Area you live = Surrey

Why did you choose your RU name? = 'Amy' was already taken ;0

Names of your rabbits = Leo. Bridge Buns- Floppy, Rupert, Blue, Buck.

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = School =[ Although i work at a stables on Satudays and i babysit

One thing you didn't know about me = I wear my sheep slippers ALOT. Also outside =]

Name = Jenny

Area you live = Norfolk, UK

Why did you choose your RU name? = what I'd like to call my next (male) bunny. Plus the year I'm getting him.

Names of your rabbits = I've had Peter Rabbit (dutch), Sooty and Cottontail (both Rex)

Do you work, if yes what job do you do = Full time customer services in bike insurance.

One thing you didn't know about me = I'm also looking after my lil old hamster: Rovski, the roborovski. Her sister was Robo, but she recently died :(

Back