• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rimmi is a bad boy!!

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
He just bit me! I am now bruised! I cant believe he did it :evil: I am so angry at him. I keep shooing him away from me now. What a bad boy! :evil:

Hmm, were you in the way of where he wanted to go or did you tell him 'no':no: to something? Lola does this to the point that I bleed, when she doesn't get her own way.

I was inbetween him and the treats.... Hes had enough for the evening and was trying to get to the tub. Think I will be putting the tubs away for a while. :evil: After 9 years of having buns, I have NEVER been bitten by one.... he nips sometimes, but the nip thats trying to get your attention.... it doesnt hurt. Hes never PROPERLY bit me. Am so annoyed it happened. Have stopped him being on the sofa for the night, hes sulking in his bunny home (cleaning, lol)

You dont think he'll be aggressive when his ladybun finally arrives do you?

Now hes used his teeth on me I am worried he will use his teeth on her..... am very worried indeed.

He'll have been neutered for 6 weeks this Wednesday........

I think it was just a cheeky nip;) Rimmi is so full of character, a bit like my Amber who will always get one up on you:lol:

True, I think he was acting like a spoilt brat though. :? Not good. Hopefully he wont do it again. Im a bit scared in case he does :oops:

Naughty Rimmi

I feel for you - Sooty bit my OH the other night for no reason, he was just stroking her and the bite went down to the bone and bled ALOT :cry::cry::cry:

Doesnt help my cause with the OH for getting more buns...

I know how you feel, as we both are cautious now to stroke her and she 'needs' nose rubs :cry::cry::cry: I think he may have caught her unawares and he scared her (thats what i tell myself anyway)...

Its unlikely he will bite his ladybun - but i suppose you dont know until you try.. Hopefully it was just a one off!

There are probably lots of reasons why Rimmi decided to sink his teeth in but being an evil bunny isn't one of them;) What bunnies don't realise is that their teefs are sharp and when they nip other bunnies backsides it doesn't hurt much due to their thick fur. Us mere hoomins don't have this protection.

I have read a few times that if you yelp and turn your back then know they have done wrong and come over to appologise;)

There are probably lots of reasons why Rimmi decided to sink his teeth in but being an evil bunny isn't one of them;) What bunnies don't realise is that their teefs are sharp and when they nip other bunnies backsides it doesn't hurt much due to their thick fur. Us mere hoomins don't have this protection.

I have read a few times that if you yelp and turn your back then know they have done wrong and come over to appologise;)

I'll remember that for next time. :) I'll have forgiven him by the morning but for now I am not letting him near me....

Am loving that you didn't argue with me for calling him my Rimmi! Yay, I win, when can I pick him up ;):lol: I wish!

I dont mind sharing, you can have a snuggle.... but you dont get to keep him... even though I am annoyed that doesnt mean I still love him :love: You're not the only one that part owns him with me... I think Teddys_mum and Yvette have a portion in his ownership too.... in fact Yvvie insisted on being his bun god mum, lol. mini_lop 1 had a share too. :D Rimmi loves anyone who is willing to give him fuss and food!! :D

Well, you'll have to wait a while, Winter isnt joining us till she is speyed which wont happen till she is 1 kg.... sadly she has been hovering at 966 g for the past few weeks so wont be joining us next weekend as planned :?

Think we need some weight gaining vibes !

lol. Cant wait to have her here though.

You can take both if they start being REALLY naughty.... will be training them not to come on the sofa as they both like to pee on sofas and duvets :evil: even though litter trained!! Naughty buns!!

Aww little Rimmi what a cheeky little fella. I am sure he wont turn evil, he was probably feeling a bit freaked out by the fireworks and you not giving him any more treats just annoyed him and he thought he would tell you.

I am scared that he has just turned and bit you though, I nuzzle my face right in to Jimby and give him kisses right on his lips... I pray he doesnt ever chooses to chop on me :shock:

Aww little Rimmi what a cheeky little fella. I am sure he wont turn evil, he was probably feeling a bit freaked out by the fireworks and you not giving him any more treats just annoyed him and he thought he would tell you.

I am scared that he has just turned and bit you though, I nuzzle my face right in to Jimby and give him kisses right on his lips... I pray he doesnt ever chooses to chop on me :shock:

Luckily Rimmi munched my arm... he could so easily choose other places to munch!! I often have my face near his and let him climb on my shoulder (I wince at the idea of him munching my ear!)

Back