• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex with cardiac problems U/D Good news!

I'm so glad she's on the mend!!!

What a lovely vet.

More importantly though, I hope you are ok.

Hugs for you and noserubs for Oidhche-Velvet. Hope she's back to her destructo-bun antics soon.

xxx

Thank you very much :D I'm fine, spent the night stressing about the bunny :lol:

She bit me earlier so obviously she's feeling better :roll:;)

lovely news about oidhche (have i spelled that right?) and i hope you're feeling better now xxxxx take it easy!!

Thank you all very much again :love:

We went to the vet yesterday, where I ended up collapsing, having a fit and being carted off in a ambulance :oops: My wonderful, wonderful vet kept her overnight and didn't even charge for it. :love: It was just wonderful of them :love:

Picked her up this morning and the vet said she has eaten lots overnight. He wants to stop the gut meds and he also thinks that she has improved with her breathing. :D:D:D We are to keep on the vetmedin and see how she goes over the next couple of weeks. :D She is still the same weight but looks much better apparently, I am so so pleased after the last visit :D

Gosh poor you! :shock: Hope you are ok now? Glad your little girl has improved already.... great stuff :D x

Sorry guys, RU didn't let me know there were replies :( Thank you all for your thoughts :D Personally I'm dead chuffed that she's being a nippy wee sod again, means she's getting back to normal!

And yes poppymoon, you did spell it right. Did you go back to check? ;):lol:

PL, I'm fine thank you, just another thing to add to the list. :roll::lol:

Sorry guys, RU didn't let me know there were replies :( Thank you all for your thoughts :D Personally I'm dead chuffed that she's being a nippy wee sod again, means she's getting back to normal!And yes poppymoon, you did spell it right. Did you go back to check? ;):lol:

PL, I'm fine thank you, just another thing to add to the list. :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

If I can find my camera cable I'll get some pics up after work tomorrow. Having a clear out atm so there's stuff EVERYWHERE.

Plus we have one less cable than we used to...

I'm so pleased that the vetmedin has worked well for her:D

And I hope you can feel less stressed knowing that she's getting back to her normal self. You need to take care of you too now!

Back