• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex lovers...you wouldn't be at all interested. I definitely do not have........

Slipper says if we don't get those piccies soon, he's coming to tell you off! :shock: his teeth hurt so chop chop!
:lol: :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beware of Slipper :shock::lol: whines *where are the photos, this is torture* :lol:

Steady on now folks..........no photos are included on this post......what's that I hear.......:evil::evil:, however I am going to sort out my camera and take some photos today. Now is that okay for everyone?

Might even take some photos of Delilah, Frankie, Pirate and Connie.......might even do selfie!!!!!!:shock: Perhaps not as I wouldn't want to be responsible for the shock it might inflict on you all.

Right, so me, camera, bunnies..........:thumb:

*cough, cough* Erm folks, may I draw your attention to my new thread in the stories and photos section!!! *sudden rush towards s and o section* Steady now, one at a time please.:thumb:

Back