• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex lovers...you wouldn't be at all interested. I definitely do not have........

Be afraid.......Delilah will stand guard against any intruders!!!! You have been warned.;) She is just over 6kgs of feistiness and her teeth are very big and when she is in biting mode...they can cause some serious damage. When she came to live here last year, she attacked my cheek......she was lighter then, but having a large bunny hanging off your face is not very funny!!!!

No problem, I'll bring the fenugreek crunchies... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Delilah she's so funny :love:

I wish to see this beautiful Rex too please :wave: ill come and take pictures myself if you're not careful ;)

Where are these pictures?!?!?!?! :evil:

I'm coming to bunny nap and I'm not afraid of Delilah - I have a Slipper! :lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Could you possibly wait just a teensy weensy little bit longer? I've got so many little ones coming to stay and care for that I haven't had time to sort out my camera.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. xxxxxx

:evil: right that's it I'm not looking at this thread any more I can't take the suspense it's killing me :lol:

Oh mrs Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?! Where are yooooooooooooooou? :lol:

Iz back to check and there's still no pic?! :(

Ps. Hope things are going well with your bunny guests. :wave:

Slipper says if we don't get those piccies soon, he's coming to tell you off! :shock: his teeth hurt so chop chop!
:lol: :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back