• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rex bunnies

Perhaps I should spend the day finding him a rescue locally to go into. Not that well up on bunny rescues but will give it my best shot. Hate be sat here thinking of him alone in a tiny fish tank cage thing :cry: He's quite big, almost 4 months :cry:

Thanks for the size info :thumb: i spoke to the lady today and im going to see him this afternoon, he was going to a rescue centre this wk poss today if i hadnt rang, i feel very lucky. Nit getting for a couple of wks though need to get set up sorted fast!

it depends, you say you have an insulated shed? does it have heating? if so then it may well be ok for him as well as snuggly bedding. i know of people who have fone on holiday and boarded indoor buns in a place with heated outdoor accomodation.

I know you said you had a dog but could you section off a room for the Rex and close the door until its warm enough outside?? Saying that once their inside you love them and never want them to leave

I know you said you had a dog but could you section off a room for the Rex and close the door until its warm enough outside?? Saying that once their inside you love them and never want them to leave

That wounldt work, we have a rescue fell terrier who used to be a working terrier. He would scare the rabbit to death.

Back