• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Return of the Bouncer...

Managed to watch vids now - put a big smile on my face!!! He's so lovely and looked like he was having such a good time :love:

I love your garden too. :) Very pretty.

Bouncer is cute, he looks like he was having lots of fun busy investigating! Glad to see he's doing so much better too. :wave:

What a happy bouncy bun. Just gorgeous. I love watching them run around like that getting to stretch their legs and find loads to sniff!:love::love:

I had to have another look. :oops::love: The moult lines are very distinguished.

:lol:

I keep telling him to ditch the long trousers (or hipsters as they've turned into) and get his shorts on for the summer. He's still not decided though. In the meantime, Bouncer is keeping up with the latest fashion of wearing your trousers so that the waist sits just under your bum cheeks and your pants are on full show :roll:

:lol:

Back