• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RESCUE Secret Santa 2016 *please add pics*

Just to report a THIRD package from Amazon arrived for Parsley Pierts Warren today - again will be saved until Xmas day.

In addition a small Amazon packet adressed to me arrived - which was very exciting as it is my birthday! However on opening it proved to be 100 1ml syringes . . which I had forgotten about. Suddenly I can empathise with PPP when I made him put syringes on his wishlist for Xmas!

A huge thank you from Acomb Rabbit Rescue for Secret Santa 008 :wave: There's so much :shock: The buns will love all the toys, pellets and fancy hays.

Merry Christmas and THANK YOU! :love:

Thank you so much SS05, your parcel stuffed full of Burgess herbs has arrived safely :D The bunnies will be delighted with the selections, they loooove those! Will take some photos of the bunnies enjoying them when they get distributed at Christmas :love:

We have had a parcel arrive from a Jennifer..but no number or ref, so do not know if through here or eleswhere.
But if through here thank you so much lovely stuff, a great parcel :D xx

Just to report a THIRD package from Amazon arrived for Parsley Pierts Warren today - again will be saved until Xmas day.

In addition a small Amazon packet adressed to me arrived - which was very exciting as it is my birthday! However on opening it proved to be 100 1ml syringes . . which I had forgotten about. Suddenly I can empathise with PPP when I made him put syringes on his wishlist for Xmas!

Twigs, Happy birthday - for yesterday? :D

Also, I really hope your treatment is going well :wave: Thinking of you xx

Thank you so much from the Rabbit Residence Rescue Bunnies for our secret santa. Our special needs bunnies will love the herbs and our singles and the baby bunnies will love the toys. All the other bunnies will love the treats.

Thank you so much SS05, another parcel full of various goodies and practical bits and pieces arrived today! I have now gathered it all together and taken a photo, but my photobucket account is playing up at the moment (it keeps taking me round a perpetual loop of logging in) so I will put up a pic as soon as I can :)

Thank you so much SS05, another parcel full of various goodies and practical bits and pieces arrived today! I have now gathered it all together and taken a photo, but my photobucket account is playing up at the moment (it keeps taking me round a perpetual loop of logging in) so I will put up a pic as soon as I can :)

Way round this.. Log in..go to your library..box at left top of pictures will be empty with upload pic written in it..click on that and up load..then pic will appear amongst that page of pics..not neccessarily in order!

Thanks Jill, that's done it! Been driving me mad for a couple of weeks :lol:

I give you RU005: thank you so much, the bunnies will be very grateful and it will all make a really big difference :love:

IMG_9702_zpscvedteqf.jpg

We have had a parcel arrive from a Jennifer..but no number or ref, so do not know if through here or eleswhere.
But if through here thank you so much lovely stuff, a great parcel :D xx

I can confirm this is from an RU SS :thumb:

I think this must be from a SS!

Thank you for this amazing selection of toys, treats, pellets and hay! :D The oat hay looks particularly tasty and they love the hay cookies :love:

THANK YOU! :wave: xx

Secret Santas to Parsley Pierts Warren

Thank you SO much for the fabulously lovely Secret Santa gifts which Parsley Piert was allowed to unpack and explore today before swe then gave out a special Xmas breakfast for all the buns - who will have yummy fibasticks, herbs and those really wonderfully minty herby Rosewood pellets for weeks to come!

Photobucket no longer works for me . . (I think they terminated it as I have not used it for a year or more) but I took photos of the great unwrap and then photos of (nearly) all the buns here . . . and they are on Parsley Piert Parcels Facebook Page at

https://www.facebook.com/Parsleypiert/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE

If my lovely Secret Santas (RU SS 003 and another lovely person who had a name not a number!!!) are not on facebook I can send piccies direct via email or PM?

Or can send to someone else on here who has a working photobucket.

I know I do not come on as much as I used to and am not a classic 'rehoming' rescue, being more a sort of 'once your here you stay' sanctuar , but this is very greatly apreciated.

Back